Skip to content
- Both parties are required to call the main office to request services, and then individual intake appointments are scheduled. An intake can take up to 1 hour. All referrals are accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you do not have a lawyer, then a self-referral may be acceptable if both parties provide a signed agreement. To discuss your suitability for a self-referral, contact our office at 519-751-0466
- Each referral is subject to acceptance by the program
- Each party must attend an intake interview to determine suitability
- Upon acceptance into the program a user fee is required
- We reserve the right to restrict or limit program use
- The court order will be followed as closely as possible according to the availability of staff and facility hours.